Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Amy's June 2012 Real Estate Report

Trying to figure out where we are in the real estate cycle is a puzzle I'm always working on.


I work on that puzzle by utilizing a variety of tools that give us a tremendous amount of data.

One of my favorite tools is the Real Market Real Estate Report.  This report is specific to the Mid-Willamette Valley, and does not include other markets like Portland or Eugene, who may have factors affecting them that we do not.

I've been getting this real estate report for a couple of months now, so I thought I would share it with you.

In the link below, you'll be able to see the trends for each price point, as well as the area overall.   Keep the report, if you're interested, and then I'll add to them as I get my monthly subscription.


Let me know if you have any questions about the report, or your specific circumstances.  We're happy to help.

Ciao for now,
Amy

No comments: