Monday, July 7, 2008

LOST IN AMERICA!

Well - it's been far too long since I last posted here. As with everyone, June brought a round of graduation parties, vacations and much needed sunshine.

Let me say, in the McLeod house, we're celebrating my daughter Anna's graduation from Portland State University....IN 4 YEARS! It's quite an accomplishment. When asked how I felt about this occasion, my answer was simple, "Like I've crossed the finish line!"

As a reward for her fine work, her Dad and I had the treat of taking her to Maui for a week (there's the sunshine). We thoroughly enjoyed our time together and I was even able to take a peak at a few real estate magazines. If you think things are expensive here, you oughta check out Maui! The average sales price is right around $469,000....and that's not beachfront!

At home, here's what we're seeing in the real estate market. FHA is currently our Knight in Shining Armour. With 3% down and lower credit scores allowed, this is the loan most of our buyers are using right now. For more information, give me a call for a referral to several quality Loan Officers in our area.

In the meantime, adopt my motto: "What doesn't kill ya, makes ya stronger." ARGGHHHH!

No comments: